Now that it is summer and our BBQs are out it is time to find fun new creative things to make! I found this recipe after searching for fruit skewers Barbecue Grapes. This recipe is simple and quick for a snack, for cheese pairings or even for an appetizer at your next BBQ!
* 1/2 pound organic grapes, separated into small clusters
* 3/4 teaspoon Zoe Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 1/8 teaspoon Pacific Salt Organic Fine Sea Salt, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
* Simply Organic Black Pepper
* 1/4 cup low-fat organic yogurt (any flavor you prefer)
* If You Care 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil
Make sure the barbecue has been burning for a while. The grapes cook quick so too much heat will burn them fast. Arrange grape clusters in a single layer on aluminum foil or if you have a wood block or pizza stone . Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Turn periodically to make sure all sides get browned. Cook until the skins are slightly crisp but the grapes are still soft and juicy inside, about 10-15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature, with yogurt for dipping. You could also dip in honey or as a topping for frozen yogurt. The grapes would also go nice cooked with or as a garnish for a grilled fish dinner.