4 Organic Chicken Apple Sausages
1 Organic Sweet Pepepr
1/2 Small Organic Red Onion
4 Organic Button Mushrooms
2 Cups Organic Unsweetened Apple Sauce
2 tbsp Organic Orange Juice
2 tbsp Organic Dried Orange Peels
2 tbsp Organic Carribean BBQ Seasoning
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Package Ready Made Organic Polenta
1. Cut up the onion, pepper and mushrooms into desired sized pieces.
2. Cut up the sausages into desired thickness rounds. Make sure your slices aren’t too big so they can cook through in reasonable time.
3. Cover the bottom of your cooking dish with olive oil but save some to mix in with the sausage and vegetables. (In the summer you can make the same meal but wrapped in tinfoil packets. The sausage and veggies taste amazing on the grill.)
4. Put all the cut veggies and sausages in your dish and pour in the remaining olive oil. Mix to make sure everything is covered.
5. Add your spices and mix everything together.
6. Cover with tin foil and bake in the oven at 375-400 for 30 minutes. Check periodically to make sure nothing burns.
7. While the sausage and veggies cook cut up your polenta into 1 1/2 inch thick rounds.
8. Bruch olive oil on to each side of the round.
9. You can bake the rounds at the same temperature as the sausage and veggies.
10. When one side is golden brown flip the rounds and bake until brown.
11. Once everything has cooked place the sausage and veggies on top of the rounds either individually or place a few rounds on each plate and top with the sausage and peppers.