Bringing your lunch to school or work is an excellent to save the planet & the Earth. You can reduce, reuse and recycle your very own meals. I know sometimes the idea of left overs or bringing your lunch doesn’t always sound appealing but when you see the difference it makes in your wallet you will be excited at how much you save! Also you can show co-workers/ other students how eco-friendly you are. Here are some east quick tips that will save you some money, time & the environment:
1. Bring you lunch in a reusable bag Envirosax Organic Cotton – Un Chien
2. Bring your own non-disposable water bottle & fill it up with watever you want – eco-Friendly – stainless steel water bottle order here
3. When you pack your own lunch you can make it as healthy as you want Oskri Organics Coconut Bar, Original, Gluten Free, 1.86-Ounce Bars (Pack of 18)
4. You can control your portions Mini Kitchen bags
5. Cook extra food for dinner to bring with you the next day Annie’s Homegrown Organic Family-Size Shells & White Cheddar Mac & Cheese, 10.5-Ounce Boxes
6. Mix it up. You don’t have to have the exact same left overs. See what you can mix and match from your kitchen Wholesome Productions.
7. Keep it simple. You don’t want to spend just as long preparing your lunch as you did your dinner Simply Organic Mixes.
8. Be prepared. Try to think ahead of time how versatile the items you purchase at the grocery store will be for all your meals and snacks Olive Nation.
9. Be creative. You are the one that will have to eat this food. To make sure you don’t give up and just buy something quick make sure you change it up regularly so you stick to your healthy/eco-friendly plan Bare Fruit 100% Organic Bake-Dried Apples.
10. Make sure to remember your own utensils so you can bring them home and wash them or purchase Ultra Green Biodegradable Cutlery Pack