Summer is here and the sun is shining bright. We all love to enjoy great weather with trips to the beach or back yard BBQ’s but we have to protect ourselves in this hot weather. Sunscreen is extremely important in the summer. As you may or may not know the month of May is melanoma month. A melanoma is tumor of melanocytes which are found predominantly in skin but also in the bowel and the eye. It is one of the less common types of skin cancer but causes the majority (75%) of skin cancer related deaths. You have always been told to wear sunscreen and to protect your skin. What you might not know is in recent medical research scientists have identified serious problems with the use of chemical UV-absorbers & titanium dioxide which are used in traditional sunscreens. Additional research has started to show that chemicals found in modern chemically sourced skin care products awaken dormant viruses in zooxanthellae.
Soléo Organics All Natural Sunscreen is an all-natural, organically produced skin care solution that is safe for humans and the environment. Designed as a consumer friendly and safe alternative to common synthetic based sunscreens,Soléo has been innovatively formulated according to Naturopathic principles without the use of any chemical UV-absorbers, titanium dioxide, or synthetic preservatives. Created in Australia, Soléo is a major advancement in sun care technology for its water resistant, neutrally scented, has a low skin irritation factor, and contains natural organic ingredients.
* Healthy alternative to common synthetic sunscreens.
* Developed for sensitive skin. Low irritation formula for allergies.
* Won’t sting the eyes.
* Ideal for the whole family.
* Suitable for young children & adults, including pregnant women.
* Fortified with Botanical Extracts and Vitamin E to promote skin care.
* Water resistant up to 3 hours.
* Ocean and fresh water-friendly.
* No chemical UV-absorbers, titanium dioxide, synthetic preservatives, paraben, PABA, petrochemicals, benzoates, SLS, artificial colors or fragrances.
* Protects from UV-B rays, the leading cause of sunburn.
* Protects from UV-A rays, the leading cause of premature aging of skin.