Eco Green Acrylic Paint Black
Mini pumpkins (you could also try gourds for fun to make vampires, witches, spiders) from a local farm if you haven’t grown your own.
Black and white craft foam
Wings,ears & eyes template (just google it)
1. Paint the pumpkins.
2. Sprinkle your bat with glitter (if you want)
3. Allow the pumpkin to dry completely. You can paint them any color you want. No one says bats can’t be green or pink right?
4. For each bat, choose a type of wings and eyes from your templates you like best.
5. Trace and cut out eyes from the white craft foam. Use the hole punch to make pupils.
6. Use the glue gun to stick the eyes to the pumpkin.
7. Cut the ears and wings from the black craft foam.
8. Attach the ears using a thin strip of hot glue.
9. Attach the wings using another thin strip of hot glue.
10. Let all attached pieces set. If the wings and ears look floppy you can use toothpicks (colored black) to stick to the backs to make sure the wings and ears hold their shape.
You can also wait until the end to sprinkle glitter on your entire finished pumpkin and spray it with adhesive. It is up to you. You can add pipe cleaners and make your creation zany! Use your imagination that is the most important part.