1/2 cup organic chopped spinach
1/2 cup organic chopped celery
2 cups organic diced tomatoes
1/2 cup organic diced onions
1/2 cup organic chopped mushrooms
1 cup organic shredded carrots
1 tbsp organic oilve oil
1 tsp organic lemon juice
1 head organic cabbage
1 1/2 Simply Organic Spicy Steak Seasoning
1/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the vegetables except cabbage.
3. Add Spicy Steak Grilling Seasons, oil and lemon juice.
4. Carefully remove leaves from cabbage head.
5. Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon mix onto each leaf.
6. Roll each leaf and fold in sides.
7. Lay folded side down in 2-quart casserole dish. Repeat until pan is full, reserving 1/3 of the vegetable mix.
8. Spread leftover vegetable mix over tops of rolls, and add water to the bottom of the pan.
9. Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes or until cabbage is tender.