Father’s Day is almost here and I thought some of you might need some assistance in finding great green ideas for dad that aren’t ties. I know my dad always appreciates small things that are creative and from the heart like most parents but there is no reason you can’t go green too.
1. Try fixing something of his that is broken. I am sure your father has something/s lying around that he has been meaning to get fixed. If you can fix it do it. If not find someone who can.
2. Make him a craft out of things your father loves from around the house. I don’t mean to take apart his gadgets or hobbies but if you know there are certain colors, materials, products etc he favors why not make him something he can truly enjoy. Creativity can help you save money and share a moment with dear old dad.
4. Save Green For Father’s Day! Get $10 Off ANY $50+ Order at GreenCupboards.com. Shop Now!
5. Save $15 on SolarGorilla Portable Charger for Netbooks, Laptops and phones.
6. 15% off Everything in the Eco Coffee Shop
7. Spend $5 on GiftsWithHumanity.com for free. No minimum purchase or catch. Just enter the $5 off coupon code at checkout and get $5 on us.
8. Does your Father like wine? Get him a sample pack of Organic Wines for Father’s Day.
9. Do dad’s regular house chores like outdoor work or maybe the garbage. Even dad’s don’t like doing them and they deserve a day off.
10. Good ol’ breakfast in bed is always a pleaser. Make your dad his favorite meal out of green and local products. Why not bring all of his meals to him for the day. Get dad his favorite snacks and foods to enjoy on is special day.