* 8 organic potatoes (your preferred size & color)
* 2 tablespoons Brummel & Brown or organic butter
* 1/2 cup organic sour cream
* 1/2 cup organic milk
* 2 teaspoons sea salt
* 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grown organic black pepper
* 1 1/2 cup shredded monetary jack or cheddar cheese
* 1/2 steamed organic broccoli
* 1 teaspoon organic garlic powder
* 1 tespoon organic onion powder
* 1 large organic lemon
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
Scrub the potatoes well and rinse under cool running water. Pat dry with towel and prick the potatoes in several places with a fork. Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 1 hour, or until tender. Remove from the oven and set aside on a wire rack until cool enough to handle.
When the potatoes have cooled, cut the potatoes and broccoli into small pieces and begin to mash them in a large bowl. After mashing add 2 tablespoons of Brummel & Brown, organic sour cream, organic milk, sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Then mash until desired smoothness. Add 1 cup of shredded cheese and mix again. After the mashing is finished place in a baking pan and smooth top. Use the 1/2 cup shredded cheese to top off the bake!
Butter a 9 by 13-inch casserole dish with the remaining tablespoon of butter and reduce the oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
Place the seasoned potato mixture in the prepared casserole dish and top with the remaining grated cheddar. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly around the edges and heated through and the cheese on top is melted and lightly golden. Serve hot