*1 brick (350 or 450g) extra-firm organic tofu
*1/2 cup organic hot sauce or buffalo sauce
*1/3 cup Brummel & Brown
*organic garlic powder
* organic blue cheese dressing
* organic cooking spray
* organic celery sticks
1. Press tofu under heavy plate or weight for 30 minutes to press out excess water or your can use your hands.
2. Sprinkle with garlic powder if desired.
3. Cut pressed tofu into strips, chunks, nuggets, or whatever shapes you desire. Don’t make them too big, or they won’t hold enough sauce.
4. Melt the Brummel & Brown in a small saucepan over low heat. This will form the base for your sauce.
5. In a separate small frying pan, heat some cooking spray. Fry the tofu over medium heat, being careful not to burn. When the first side is golden brown, flip the tofu.
6. When the butter or margarine in the saucepan is melted, gently stir in the hot sauce with a wooden spoon.
7. When the two are sufficiently mixed, pour sauce slowly over the tofu, which should still be cooking (on its second side) in the frying pan.
8. Wash and cut your celery sticks while the sauce is cooking on the tofu fingers.
9. Pour some blue cheese into a small dipping bowl.
10. Serve your Buffalo Fingers and enjoy!