I love tuna and pasta. It was one of my favorites growing up. There wasn’t a thing my mother couldn’t do with it. I eat it pretty regularly and it happens to even be one of my favorites to eat a sushi as well. I don’t want my tuna recipes to get stale or boring so I am always looking for ways to change things up. I will admit this recipe came at a time I didn’t have much in the kitchen and was too lazy to go to the store. That being said it was one of the most delish made up concoctions I have ever made!!
2 cans Tuna
1/3 organic chopped yellow onion
1/2 can organic cream of mushroom soup
1/4-1/2 can organic cannellini beans (depending on preference)
1/2 table spoon of Brummel and brown
1/2 cup organic broccoli (or any green veggie you prefer i.e. peas spinach)
1lb organic pasta (any kind you prefer)
organic lemon juice
organic red pepper flakes
minced organic garlic
organic fresh parsley
1. Boil water for pasta.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Grease glass baking dish (or any baking dish you prefer)
4. Mix the tuna, cream of mushroom, beans, veggies, garlic, red pepper, lemon juice, parsley, onion and any other spices you prefer together first in the baking dish and let sit (feel free to add cheese too because it is just plain delish.)
5. When pasta is finished cooking, drain and add that to the ingredients in the baking dish.
6. Cover the top of the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for approximately 30mins.
7. After 30mins remove the aluminum cover and bake for another 10 mins or until the top is light brown.
8. Let cool and serve!