T-shirt (old or new)
Con-Tact paper (cardstock or any heavy paper)
Ecotools FacialSponge or Ecotools Cosmetic Sponges
Eco Kids Natural Plant Dye Eco Paint Set made in the USA
Liqui-mark Ecolorgy Washables Broadline Markers
1. Create a template from a piece of Con-Tact paper. (Draw your own design or download shapes).
2. Insert a piece of cardboard between the shirt layers to keep the paint from bleeding through to the other side of the shirt. Remove the paper backing from the contact paper template (if you are using it) and press it onto the shirt. (you can use cardboard or cardstock as your template too!).
3. Lay a towel or table cloth down under everything in case of a mess.
4. Using Ecotools Cosmetic Sponges , dab Eco Paint onto a clean shoe tread. Practice printing on a piece of paper first to make sure you like the design, then gently press the paint-covered tread onto the shirt, adding more Eco Paint and repeating as needed.
5. You can also add to your shirt by using Liqui-mark Ecolorgy Washables Broadline Markers or by hot gluing odds and ends you have around the house that you didn’t know what to do with. Buttons, broken jewelry, hair clips, anything!
6. Once you are done painting, wash the shoe immediately with soap and water and set somewhere safe to dry. Let the shirt dry completely before peeling off the template, then wash the shirt according to the paint manufacturer’s instructions. It might be best to wash the shirt inside out in cold water for the first few washes to make sure the colors don’t bleed and get on other items just in case.